Traditionally this Mango Sweet & Sour Chutney is used to get relief in summer time. This is served with any kind of meal. Enjoy its Sweet, Sour & Spice taste.
Ingredients for preparing Mango Sweet & Sour Chutney:
- Green raw mango – 1 piece (peel & cut into long strips)
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Five spices/Paanch phoron – ½ tsp
- Dry red chilli – 1 piece
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Water – 1 cup
Procedure for preparing Mango Sweet & Sour Chutney:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add five spices & dry red chilli & stir till brown.
- Add raw mangoes & stir for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, turmeric powder & stir for a minute.
- Pour 1 cup of water & allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar & cook till it thickens.
- Remove from heat & cool down. Serve.