Orange Souffle is a fantastic dessert after a nice hearty meal on a cold winter day. It is very healthy as it contains milk & orange.
Ingredients for preparing Orange Souffle:
- Condensed milk : 1 tin
- Orange slices : 10 pieces
- Orange juice : 1 cup
- Orange rind : 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Milk : 1 ½ cup
- Gelatine : 3 tbsp (mixed in ½ cup of water)
- Orange : 1 piece for serving
Procedure for preparing Orange Souffle:
- Boil 2 cups of water in a large bowl.
- Mix milk, orange slices, orange juice, condensed milk, orange rind & liquid gelatine.
- Take a orange, cut off the top & scoop out the orange slices.
- Pour the mixture into this.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours & serve chilled.