Thai Prawn Curry is nothing less than fantastic. It is very simple to cook. Just sautÃ© the ingredients & the delicious dish is ready inn just few minutes.
Ingredients for preparing Thai Prawn Curry:
- Tiger prawn: 500 gm (shelled, deveined & heads left on)
- Vegetable oil : 4 tbsp
- Thai red curry paste: 3 tbsp
- Coconut milk: 2 cups
- Fish Sauce : 1 tbsp
- Thai green curry paste : 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves: 1 bunch (chopped)
- Salt : to taste
- Sugar : 1 tsp
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp
- Garlic : 1 piece (chopped)
Procedure for preparing Thai Prawn Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic & stir in low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add thai red curry paste & green curry paste, fish sauce, salt & sugar. Stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- Add prawn & coconut milk. Cook in low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves & lemon juice.
- Remove from heat & serve with steamed rice.