Soya Muttar Pasanda is ideal for growing children & expected mothers as it is a good source of protein. At the same time it is very tasty & easy to digest.
Ingredients for preparing Soya Muttar Pasanda:
- Soya Bean mini chunks : 100 gm (boiled)
- Onion paste : 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste : 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste : 1 tbsp
- Tomato : 2 pieces (chopped)
- Turmeric powder : ½ tsp
- Green Peas : 1 cup (shelled & boiled)
- Garam masala powder : 1 tsp
- Oil : 4 tbsp
- Potato : 1 piece (diced)
- Red chilli powder : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Coriander leaves : 2 tsp (chopped)
- Green chilli : 2 pieces (chopped)
- Sugar : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Soya Muttar Pasanda:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add onion, garlic & stir well in low flame till golden brown.
- Add potatoes, soya bean, turmeric powder, green peas, ginger, red chilli powder, salt, sugar, tomatoes & stir well till oil releases.
- Add 1 cup of water & cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves, green chilli & garam masala powder & stir well.
- Remove from heat & serve with chapatti or paratha.