Baked Fish Masala, an oil free dainty is a treat to all health fanatics. Moreover, it is very simple & fast to cook.
Ingredients for preparing Baked Fish Masala:
- Katla Fish : 500 gm
- Onion juice : 4 tbsp
- Garlic paste : 1 tbsp
- Ginger juice : 1 tbsp
- Roasted jeera powder : ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder : ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder : 1 tsp
- Yogurt : 4 tbsp
- Garam masala paste : 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves : 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Salt : to taste
Procedure for preparing Baked Fish Masala:
- Marinate the fish with onion juice, garlic paste, ginger juice, roasted jeera powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sugar, salt & yogurt for 2 hours.
- Pour this mixture into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Take out & mix garam masala paste, coriander leaves & 2 tbsp of water (if required).
- Further microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take out & serve hot with steamed rice.