Mutton Keema pakoras are crunchy, tasty and make a wonderful snack during the winters & monsoons, while being very easy to prepare.I have used mutton keema, but you may used chicken keema or minced beef too.
Ingredients for Keema Pakora Recipe
- Minced Meat/Keema – 500 gms
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Dhaniya/Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Jeera – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- Tomatoes – 2 piece (finely chopped)
- Besan/Gram flour – 250 gm
- Oil – for frying
- Chilli paste – 1 tsp (optional)
Procedure for preparing Keema Pakora Recipe
Marinate all the ingredients except oil and besan/gram flour for 1 hour. Meanwhile make a batter of gram flour of medium consistency with salt and keep aside.
Now add keema mix to this batter and mix it well. Make kheema balls and deep fry in low flame till golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.