Tri-colour Cake, a tray baked cake, is quick & easy to make. Children are easily attracted to these colours.
Ingredients for preparing Tri-colour Cake:
- Flour : 200 gm
- Sugar : 200 gm
- Butter : 200 gm
- Vanilla essence : 1 tsp
- Baking powder : 1 tsp
- Egg : 4 pieces
- Colour : 4 – 5 drops (red, yellow, green)
Procedure for preparing Tri-colour Cake:
- Mix flour, sugar & butter.
- Beat for 15 minutes.
- Add the essence.
- Divide the batter into 4 equal parts.
- Mix 3 different colours in 3 different parts.
- Grease a cake tin with a butter.
- Pour 1tbsp of each batter into the tin.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 200 degree temperature for 45 minutes.
- Make it cool & serve.