Crispy & tasty Bread Bonda is very easy to make by one & all. The exotic combination of the two crispy layers & a thick and soft potato filling makes this dish an ideal snack.
Ingredients for preparing Bread Bonda:
- Bread Slices – 8 slices
- Gram Flour – 200 gm
- Potatoes – 2 pieces (boiled)
- Salt – to taste
- Green Chillies – 4 pieces (chopped)
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Refined oil – for deep fry
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Bread Bonda:
- Smash the potatoes.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok.
- Add potatoes, salt, turmeric powder, 1 tsp of red chilli powder, sugar & green chilli.
- Stir well till oil releases. Potato keema is ready.
- Take a bread slice. Put potato keema on it. Cover it with another bread slice.
- In this same procedure made the other sandwiches.
- Now make a thick batter with gram flour, salt, 1 tsp of red chilli powder, black cumin seed & water.
- Heat 1 cup of oil in a wok.
- Dip a sandwich into the batter & deep fry in the hot oil.
- Fry in the same way the remaining sandwiches.
- Serve hot with sauce.