Fried Rice origin was in China. But now a days it is popular throughout the whole world. This delicious, healthy recipe is quick & easy to make.
Ingredients for preparing Chinese Mixed Fried Rice:
- Rice – 250 gm
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Onion – 1 piece (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Cabbage – 100 gm (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 piece (chopped)
- Carrot – 1 piece (chopped)
- Green chillies – 4 pieces (chopped)
- Chicken – ½ cup (boiled & shredded)
- Prawn – ½ cup (boiled)
- Egg – 3 pieces (scrambled)
- Spring onion – 2 pieces (finely chopped)
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Ajinomoto – 2 pinch (optional)
- Chilli garlic sauce – 1 tsp
Method for preparing Chinese Mixed Fried Rice:
- Cook the rice in a usual manner & drain the water. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry onion, garlic till light brown.
- Add all vegetables, green chillies & stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add prawn, scrambled egg & chicken & sautÃ© for a minute.
- Add salt, sugar, soya sauce.
- Add rice, pepper & ajinomoto & mix well.
- Add spring onion. Mix & remove from heat.
- Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce.