Delicious fried vegetarian appetizer cauliflower pakora is well known snack among the Indian recipes.
Ingredients for preparing Cauliflower Pakora:
- Cauliflower : 1 piece (separate the florets)
- Gram flour : 200 gm
- Rice flour : 50 gm
- Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder : 1 tsp
- Salt : to taste
- Oil : to fry
- Roasted cumin seed powder : 1 tsp
Procedure for preparing Cauliflower pakora:
- Wash & blanch the cauliflower florets with ½ cup of water, a pinch of salt.
- Make a thick batter with gram flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, cumin seed powder.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Dip the florets into the batter & deep fry in hot oil.
- Take out from oil & Serve with sauce.