This chicken kebab is easy to prepare even without minced meat, the readily available spices give it a wonderful taste.
Ingredients for Chicken Tawa Kebab Recipe
- Chicken (boneless) – 200 gms
- Onion – 1 (big, chopped)
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala powder – ¾ tsp
- Ginger – 1″ (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 4-5 flakes (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Dried chilli – 6 (optional, ground to make chilli flakes)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Lime juice – ½ lemon
- Oil – 3-4 tbsp (to shallow fry the kebabs)
Procedure for preparing Chicken Tawa Kebab
Put the boneless chicken pieces in a mixer-grinder and grind it to coarse paste a transfer it into a bowl. To this add all the other ingredients except oil and mix well. Keep it aside for 10-20 minutes for the lemon juice to tenderize the meat.
Now, heat oil in a non-stick pan and make small balls of the mixture and keep it between your palms to flatten it. Shallow fry them in the pan till slightly golden brown in colour, flipping the kebabs occasionally. Serve hot with chutney & tomato ketchup.