Kashmiri Kahwa is a Kashmiri green tea & flavoured with cardamom & almonds. This is a special Kashmiri welcome dish.
Ingredients for preparing Kashmiri Kahwa:
- Kashmiri Green Tea : 1 tsp
- Saffron strands : 4 pieces
- Cardamom : 1 piece (crushed)
- Almond : 4 pieces (blanched & chopped)
- Sugar : 2 tsp
Procedure for preparing Kashmiri Kahwa:
- Boil 3 cups of water with cardamom & Kashmiri green tea.
- Allow it to boil for 3 minutes.
- Dissolve the saffron strands in a little water by rubbing it.
- Strain the tea in a cup. Add saffron, almond, sugar.
- Serve hot.