Onion Cucumber Raita is northern Indian cuisine that can be served along with main meal’s spicy dishes. Onion Cucumber Raita is very easy to make at home.
Ingredients for preparing Onion Cucumber Raita
- Onion – 1 piece (chopped)
- Cucumber – 1 piece (chopped)
- Green onion – 50 gm (chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Green chillies – 2 pieces (chopped)
- Yogurt (sweet) – 200 gm (well whisked)
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Milk – as required\
Procedure for preparing Onion Cucumber Raita
Take the whisked yogurt in a large bowl and add milk slowly while continuously whisking to create a thinner consistency.In that bowl add onion, green onion, cucumber, coriander leaves, chillies and salt. Mix it well.